Use MATCHinform to check people out that you meet online before meeting them in person. It is easy, free and might keep you from wasting time with liars and cheaters. Visit MATCHinform.com.

Friday, November 2, 2007

When Mr. Right Never Comes

I found this comment while perusing the web. It's rather depressing.

Comment: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I would suggest that until you've been the 37 to 40 something year old woman who has tried to find a partner without luck (and not for the lack of trying), and have found yourself at the age when natural decline is happening in your body and you still havent had a child....then maybe you should rethink slamming other's choices. Because really, it's not your choice -- it's theirs. And regardless to what you think, a woman, such as I am, who is college educated, financially independent, who is 37 and is still partner-less and child-less--You have NO IDEA what it's like to want so badly to be a wife or parent and finding yourself alone. You can't make another person marry you to have children. There are too many ethical reasons why trapping a man is WRONG. And, if I have a choice to do it on my own then so be it, I will, without your permission. I, like many other women out there, want to experiance childbirth for myself, and yes it is selfish to want that, but who gives you the right to judge? If I have the means and the support to do it on my own, after waiting 17 years to get married to the right man, but for whatever reason it didn't work then it is MY CHOICE to use a local sperm donor.

Simple minded men seem to forget, that when they make a choice to leave their wife and children for the other "grass is greener" woman....they infact leave their ex-parnter as a SINGLE MOTHER, regardless to just how involved they are as a father on their twice monthly weekend visits and the one day a week they might have their kids. Don't kid yourself, DIVORCE scars children too.

It's all about choices people. You have your choices and single women who choice to go to the local sperm bank have their own choices. Walk a mile in someone else shoes before you cast judgement. (Read original article.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depressing? Why? Because a woman can chose to have a child by herself? It doesn't seem depressing. It is a shame that the writer can't find a partner, but I think it's wonderful we all have so many more choices in this modern society. Maybe you find it depressing because she can have a child without a man. Are you a man? Are you married? If you are not married, (and if you are who I think you are...SF...), shut up and grow up. Women don't have compromise themselves to have children any more. Good for us!

Palila Jones said...

Hey everyone! It is my first time in a online dating blog, so I am not much aware about the concept here. I think this may help me sort out my issues that I am having trouble with. The Blog is doing an excellent work for people like us :) :)

dating sites in australia said...

Ask a women, and you will hear a long list of requiremnets in Mr. Right. But do you know no one oin this world is a perfectionist.

Anonymous said...

Good article. I am going through a few of these issues as well.
.

my homepage car insurance quotes [cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com]

Anonymous said...

I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of most recent and
previous technologies, it's amazing article.

my blog - cheap young driver car insurance